Live where you like – with the pets you love!
Most Ripple Management units welcome pets according to the following guidelines, developed over the years to ensure that all our residents – both 2- and 4-footed, pet owning and not – are able to comfortably co-exist.
- Dogs and cats must be at least 1-year old and spayed or neutered.
- Dogs weighing more than 45 lbs must reside in a first-floor unit, and pets over 80 lbs may only reside in a unit with its own separate entrance/exit, apart from common hallways.
- Monthly pet fee is $35 per cat and $45 per dog.
- Multiple pets may or may not be accepted and are subject to an increased pet fee.
- Tenants take full responsibility for their pet(s).
- Before approving applications, we verify pets’ behavior with a previous property owner.
- Other factors not included in this list may be considered.
- Please call us if you have questions about this policy.